The following Terms and Conditions of use govern your participation in the text message service / SMS provided by Central Carolina Insurance Agency, Inc.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate the terms and conditions of use for / and contain an arbitration clause, a class action waiver, and other important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
The client (“You”) consents to receive text messages from Central Carolina Insurance Agency, Inc. As part of this consent, You represent and warrant the following:
1. The Agency (employees or others on the Agency’s behalf) may send text messages in various formats and with various contents, including but not limited to, text messages about insurance policies and other transactions initiated by You or marketing the products and services offered by or through the Agency.
2. You are the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number identified below. You will notify us immediately if you are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number identified below.
3. You are solely responsible for any message and data charges associated with such text messages.
4. The Agency has made Text Messaging Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) available to You on its website, at https://www.centralcarolina.com/privacy-policy/ and will provide You with a hardcopy of the Terms and Conditions upon request. By submitting this opt-in form, You agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5. If you submit an opt-in form on the website, You will receive an initial text message to the mobile phone number below asking You to confirm your consent with a yes or no response.
If you do not wish to receive text messages from the Agency or others acting on the Agency’s behalf, or do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should select no on the checkbox on the form.
To Opt out at any time, send a text with STOP to Agency and you will be removed from our opt-in list. To receive, future messages will require you to resubmit the opt in form
Release of Claims; No Warranties:
By participating in Central Carolina Insurance Agency, Inc. text message service, you agree to release and hold harmless Central Carolina Insurance Agency, Inc.’s SMS vendor, Central Carolina Insurance Agency, Inc., and participating wireless (cellular) carriers and their respective representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (together, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost and expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and death, which may occur in connection with the service, and from any claims based on violation of law or infringement or violation of any rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, violation of publicity rights, defamation and invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors in associated promotional materials in connection with this service. Participating wireless (cellular) carriers and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees are not responsible for this service, and none of them will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this service.
The Released Parties make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any offer furnished by third parties in connection with this service. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and the Released Parties hereby disclaim all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Released Parties are not responsible for the following: technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions; errors or failures of any kind; errors in transmission; traffic congestion, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless (cellular) phone connections; website, Internet, or ISP availability; unauthorized human intervention; incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause); failed (undelivered), incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions; any other matter that may limit or restrict your ability to send a message; any injury or damage to your or any other person’s wireless (cellular) device relating to, or resulting from, participation in this service.